can my mother challenge gift deed given by father to his sister
my father gave property as a gift to his sister 5 year back but that property was purchased by my father with couplet financial help of my mother she is a tailor. Now can my mother challenge this gift deed?
if your mother has proofs that she also contributed money in order to help your father purchase the property, she can very well challenge the GIFT made by your father.
question is "Is your father still alive", has your father sister taken the property and developed it or is she in physical control of it as of now.
If she is not in physical control of the property then obtain an Injunction order against this possibility
If she is already in possession of the same, then file a declaration suit seeking for cancellation of the gift made in her favour and for possession.
this process can be better understood if you contact an advocate.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- 4 months salary not paid. What action can i take against the company?
- Paid for question paper and passed it to friend can they take action
- Father Willed property to me and my brother consent of children needed
- tresspaing and intrustion of property
- Is there any time limit for finishing the writ petition