quescan my mother challenge gift deed given by father to his sister

my father gave property as a gift to his sister 5 year back but that property was purchased by my father with couplet financial help of my mother she is a tailor. Now can my mother challenge this gift deed?

• ansif your mother has proofs that she also contributed money in order to help your father purchase the property, she can very well challenge the GIFT made by your father.
    question is "Is your father still alive", has your father sister taken the property and developed it or is she in physical control of it as of now.
    If she is not in physical control of the property then obtain an Injunction order against this possibility
    If she is already in possession of the same, then file a declaration suit seeking for cancellation of the gift made in her favour and for possession.
    this process can be better understood if you contact an advocate.

Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Indiranagar, Bangalore