quesCan my father sale flat without son's consent

Dear Sir, I am 35 year old male living at Mumbai Borivali with my father and small brother. Flat is in my father's name but the sales deed is in the name of my grandmother's name. He is harassing me for various reasons that are not so valid. telling me that he will sale the flat/ kick me out of the house. I and my small brother are only the person who is earning. He is retired person. Please help me by advising me what to do.

Assuming that you are Hindu and the property is your father's self acquired property, you cannot claim any rights on your father's property till he is alive but he is responsible to maintain your brother and you if either or both of you below 18 years of age.