Can my father sale flat without son's consent
Dear Sir, I am 35 year old male living at Mumbai Borivali with my father and small brother. Flat is in my father's name but the sales deed is in the name of my grandmother's name. He is harassing me for various reasons that are not so valid. telling me that he will sale the flat/ kick me out of the house. I and my small brother are only the person who is earning. He is retired person. Please help me by advising me what to do.
Assuming that you are Hindu and the property is your father's self acquired property, you cannot claim any rights on your father's property till he is alive but he is responsible to maintain your brother and you if either or both of you below 18 years of age.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Will my brother get custody of 4 year daughter who lives with him
- Nuisance due to roosters (murga) as pets by neighbors
- Any Problem in joining a Bank as PO due to a pending criminal case?
- One of the roommate leaving flat how can he recover security deposit
- False case of molestation can i file defamation case if they withdraw