quescan my father give his property to anyone

My father has 300 yards of land of his own earnings, in which he given 100 yards,50 yards, 50 yards in gift deed to three of us and the remaining 100 yards land on his own name only in which we all constructed a 2 storey building with all joint money. Now he want to give that remaining 100 yards land with constructed building to my elder brother against our wish as he already given 100 yards to him and its all our joint money, so we would like to approach legally, what remedy can be taken to prevent this to happen?

• ansIf you can prove that the remaining 100 yards of land in his name was purchased from the joint earnings of all of you then you may legally stake a claim to having a proportionate share therein. If you have any evidence to back up your claim of having contributed equally to the purchase of this land then you may issue a legal notice to your father followed by filing a law suit for getting out your lawful share in it. In the absence of any such evidence your father is the only owner of this property, as such he can give it to any one he so desires.