quesCan I sell of the property bought by husband in my name for kids fee

Husband ne property kharidi hai mere Naam se. Baccho ke school fees ke liye paise Husband nahi de rahe.problems ke liye kya main property bech Sakti Hun.

  • ansIf property papers reflects your name as a owner then you may dispose it off as per your own wish and will. This opinion is merely based upon the facts narrated by you unless and until we see the document it won't be proper to advice you

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ansMadam
    Aap & husband mey koi dispute chalu hai kya ?
    Sath rahate ho ya alag ?
    Apko sirf bachchon ke fee ke liye hi jarurat hai kya ? etc
    Puri sachchai samaze bina sahi samadhan nahi suza sakte
    Anyatha aap mushkil me aa jayengi
    Ho sakta hai bina property sell ke bhi aapko rahat mile

    Advocate Anurag S Bhalotia

      Panchashil Square, Nagpur

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

The Builder ( 2 partners )thru whom we have booked our flat are having internal…

All of sudden my husband expired on 2 sept. 2015.I want to know what is…

We built our house my neighbour first go court for claiming 500000 lacs due damage…

Sir my grandpa were two brothers Nd now they both died .Now form my grandpa…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly