Can I sell of the property bought by husband in my name for kids fee
Husband ne property kharidi hai mere Naam se. Baccho ke school fees ke liye paise Husband nahi de rahe.problems ke liye kya main property bech Sakti Hun.
If property papers reflects your name as a owner then you may dispose it off as per your own wish and will. This opinion is merely based upon the facts narrated by you unless and until we see the document it won't be proper to advice you
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
Aap & husband mey koi dispute chalu hai kya ?
Sath rahate ho ya alag ?
Apko sirf bachchon ke fee ke liye hi jarurat hai kya ? etc
Puri sachchai samaze bina sahi samadhan nahi suza sakte
Anyatha aap mushkil me aa jayengi
Ho sakta hai bina property sell ke bhi aapko rahat mile
Advocate Anurag S BhalotiaPanchashil Square, Nagpur
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- After Ex Parte divorce can a wife claim maintenance
- Wife intentionally not paying EMI
- Settlement deed executed with life interest what is the procedure
- Will having an FIR affect my future prospective of government job
- SLP converted to civil appeal will it take more time now or less