quesCan i give my mother my share in father's property?

My father owned a house on his name. He expired and did not write any will. So, It got shared by 4 legal heirs (my mom and 3 sons). I am planning to give my share to my mom and i don't need my share. After writing off, Does my mom can sell my share on that property without any issue? I have a son of 4 years old. If i write off my share to my mom, Does my son has the rights on his grandpa's(my father's) property in future?

• ansYou can execute and register a Relinquishment Deed duly relinquishing the title of your share of the property in favor of your mother.

You can also execute and register a Gift Deed for gifting your share of the said property in favor of your mother.

Yes, after acquiring the right, title & interest of your share of the property, she can sell the same to anybody but before that she has to offer it first to her another son who is also having a share in the said property, at the same price she is getting from others, as pre-emption,

No. since it is the self acquired property of your grandfather, your son will have no right on it after you have conveyed the title of your share of it to your mother.