quesCan i donate my property completely to someone?

I want to know if it is possible to donate all my property to Radha krishnan Mission. If I do so can my family objects when Radha Krishnan Mission come to take hold of the property?

  • ansYou may make a gift with respect of property and donate the money to Radha Krishnan mission.

    If it is your property you can donate it to whom ever you want to.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Mere pati se case chal Raha h mere pass ek dedh sal ki beti h…
Hello, Please do help me, and thank you in advance My mother is born in…
Hi, I am planning to buy 5 cents of land in Trivandrum. The owner says…
I purchased a flat in Navi Mumbai and entered in to sell agreement by paying…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly