quesCan I claim plot booked by my father when I was minor

There was a plot in Huda under my father's name who expired in 1999 when I was only 17 years old. We received a notice from Huda to deposit some money as an installment amount. I applied for an RTI through which I found about the owners of that plot. They gave a letter in reply to my RTI but did not mention the name of my father. Can I claim the plot now?

  • ansDo you have the ownership documents of that plot? If your father had purchased the plot through a registered sale deed then he would be the absolute owner of the plot.

    Send an application to HUDA to carry out the mutation of plot in the name of the legal heirs of your father.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

How much charges will have to be paid in gift deed in case my father-in-law…

At the time of partition my grandfather came to Sonipat, government allotted to our grandfather.…

My mom has 4 brothers and 1 sister. Because of some relational disturbances we are…

Hi, my father died 18 months ago...and also my mother too 30 months ago.... we…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly