quesCan I claim plot booked by my father when I was minor

There was a plot in Huda under my father's name who expired in 1999 when I was only 17 years old. We received a notice from Huda to deposit some money as an installment amount. I applied for an RTI through which I found about the owners of that plot. They gave a letter in reply to my RTI but did not mention the name of my father. Can I claim the plot now?

• ansDo you have the ownership documents of that plot? If your father had purchased the plot through a registered sale deed then he would be the absolute owner of the plot.

Send an application to HUDA to carry out the mutation of plot in the name of the legal heirs of your father.