Can I claim plot booked by my father when I was minor
There was a plot in Huda under my father's name who expired in 1999 when I was only 17 years old. We received a notice from Huda to deposit some money as an installment amount. I applied for an RTI through which I found about the owners of that plot. They gave a letter in reply to my RTI but did not mention the name of my father. Can I claim the plot now?
Do you have the ownership documents of that plot? If your father had purchased the plot through a registered sale deed then he would be the absolute owner of the plot.
Send an application to HUDA to carry out the mutation of plot in the name of the legal heirs of your father.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can husband file a defamation case on wife who accused him of 498A?
- Grandfather died in 1970 can bua's family claim share in property
- Money lent to a friend and he is not returning it now
- Have to return loan to a person can he take any legal actions?
- How to sell flat without having original sale deed