Can I claim plot booked by my father when I was minor
There was a plot in Huda under my father's name who expired in 1999 when I was only 17 years old. We received a notice from Huda to deposit some money as an installment amount. I applied for an RTI through which I found about the owners of that plot. They gave a letter in reply to my RTI but did not mention the name of my father. Can I claim the plot now?
Do you have the ownership documents of that plot? If your father had purchased the plot through a registered sale deed then he would be the absolute owner of the plot.
Send an application to HUDA to carry out the mutation of plot in the name of the legal heirs of your father.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can friend apply for govt job if has previous criminal records
- Can a mother object on father's visiting rights, if he is a criminal?
- How can a working woman claim maintenance for kids from grand father ?
- Being a muslim, my right in my father's property after marriage.
- how to file case after giving notice of cheque bounce