Can i buy and register land in my name from SC/ST?
I'm planning to purchase land which belongs to SC/ST. Is there any way to register the land in my name?
Property standing in name of SC / ST cannot be purchased by you without obtaining prior permission from district collector.
Please obtain prior permission before buying the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can property be sold by son if father died intestate
- Booked a marriage hall not refunding money after cancellation
- Is It legal to take data from other site if I give acknowledgement
- how can a women stop her divorce and save her marriage
- 19 year old boy do not wish to stay with parents anymore