Can i buy and register land in my name from SC/ST?
I'm planning to purchase land which belongs to SC/ST. Is there any way to register the land in my name?
Property standing in name of SC / ST cannot be purchased by you without obtaining prior permission from district collector.
Please obtain prior permission before buying the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to file complaint against a municipal employee
- Want to know procedure for demerger and removable of director
- chacha creating issues for my fathers share in ancestral property
- How much maintenance am I liable to get from my husband?
- Wife not ready to appear for second motion under Mutual Divorce. Help?