Can i buy and register land in my name from SC/ST?
I'm planning to purchase land which belongs to SC/ST. Is there any way to register the land in my name?
Property standing in name of SC / ST cannot be purchased by you without obtaining prior permission from district collector.
Please obtain prior permission before buying the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Divorce case to be filed by husband what can I do
- Paternal Grand Father biased to share his property with my family
- can i stop pension deduction for education loan payment
- Electricity bill on my name but used by uncles who are not paying
- Child custody of my daughter