Can I buy a flat if a minor is involved
A land is in the name of my 3 brothers. Out of the 3 brothers, one is a minor. They made a GPA with a builder to construct the apartments. Is it advisable to buy a flat in the under construction as minor is involved. what are the risks involved?
At the time of purchase of land the minor brother might have been represented by his guardian. So was the guardian his mother or father?
Thus after the minor becomes a major, it is advisable to take a Deed of Confirmation from the minor, who has attained majority confirming the execution of GPA & JDA when he was a minor to over come any future problems.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Right of girl minor child after death of her mother in joint property
- Society refusing to issue share certificate due to lack of documents
- Change of corporate insurance policy to individual. How can i do it?
- Can the date of photo be taken as evidence
- Regarding legal adoption of father by grandfather's brother