quesCan i add my father's name in the property as he is paying 20 lacs?

I am buying a property in Bangalore. We made agreement with the builder in my and husband's name. I want to add my father's name in the ownership. He is refusing to do so. Can i anyhow add his name somewhere as he is giving me 20 lacs?

• ansIf the agreement is already executed then it is difficult to make the amendment unless you make an addendum to the agreement.

It is on the parties to decide mutually , when the name can be incorporated. If builder is refusing then you have no option because an MOU between the parties has already been executed.