Can i add my father's name in the property as he is paying 20 lacs?
I am buying a property in Bangalore. We made agreement with the builder in my and husband's name. I want to add my father's name in the ownership. He is refusing to do so. Can i anyhow add his name somewhere as he is giving me 20 lacs?
If the agreement is already executed then it is difficult to make the amendment unless you make an addendum to the agreement.
It is on the parties to decide mutually , when the name can be incorporated. If builder is refusing then you have no option because an MOU between the parties has already been executed.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- NRI died in India,police made false report of suicide what to do
- Can i install a non-folding PVC awning on balcony
- How to get divorce and child custody under Special Marriage Act
- Partners asking for there share what can we do
- Brother missing wife's parent filed divorce what can be done