quesCan government take over my land and auction it w/o my permission?

I bought a land through a registered sale deed. All necessary documentation was done. Even online the title deed is clear. Encumbrance statement shows the said property is clear and no mortgages.

But recently Government declared a layout plan of 4 acres as government land and is putting it up for action. Some of my land as well is included in the government land.

How can I stop the auction and claim my land?

  • ans

    1) You will have to file writ petition in HC to challenge decision taken by government declaring your land as government land 

    2) Also seek add interim injunction restraining government from proceeding with the auction. 

    3) In petition mention that you are bona fide purchaser of value had purchased land by registered sale deed duly stamped and registered that encumbrance certificate showed property as clear.


  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Respected Sir, the case is abt property partition.. My father is the only son and…

Our neighborhood society is making a basement without of any legal permission, without NOC ,…
Difference between LA Pattayam and LR Pattayam .Can a Pattayam be set aside in a…
Actually the things is That my mother was working in a MCD Primary school.. Unfortunately…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Ekta Mehta

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly