Can government take over my land and auction it w/o my permission?
I bought a land through a registered sale deed. All necessary documentation was done. Even online the title deed is clear. Encumbrance statement shows the said property is clear and no mortgages.
But recently Government declared a layout plan of 4 acres as government land and is putting it up for action. Some of my land as well is included in the government land.
How can I stop the auction and claim my land?
1) You will have to file writ petition in HC to challenge decision taken by government declaring your land as government land
2) Also seek add interim injunction restraining government from proceeding with the auction.
3) In petition mention that you are bona fide purchaser of value had purchased land by registered sale deed duly stamped and registered that encumbrance certificate showed property as clear.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Possibility of false molestation relationship denying marriage case
- Rent paid regularly not landlord demanding arrears received notice
- Immigration process fee is not being refunded I did not take service
- Where can I file my divorce case in which city
- As defendant won case but not sister not handing over documents