Can father sell ancestral property w/o children consent
Can a father sell his ancestral property without permission of his children? If yes, what are the options for selling the ancestral property? After what age children cannot claim on ancestral property?
Father cannot sell the entire ancestral property till the consent of all the share holders in the property has been obtained.
In order to stop him from selling the ancestral property his children may move the District Court and seek a stay order against the sale.
As per limitation act, 3 years is the time limit for children to challenge the sale of ancestral property.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My interior designer took money but work is not done since 5 months
- What to do if cheated by a married woman
- Can I form a trust of the property I inherited ?
- Wife got access to mobile and took screenshot of objectionable chat
- Delay in settlement payment. Bank deducted amount w/o notice. Options?