quesCan father give property to my married sister than me?

We are 2 children of our parents. One brother and one sister. My sister is married. I want to know if my father gives her share in the property can i make a claim against that?

  • ansIf the property is his self-earned property then he can give it to his daughter or anyone else.

    If it is ancestral property then, you and your sister have equal right in the property.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

If father has two children one daughter and one son, and if father has mentioned…
My grand father donated land to government for educational purpose.but, local politicians trying to convert…
I have a property in Chennai where my uncle stays. I have all records that…
My aunt died in 2012. She own a flat in Kolkata. When she died she…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly