Can father give property to my married sister than me?
We are 2 children of our parents. One brother and one sister. My sister is married. I want to know if my father gives her share in the property can i make a claim against that?
If the property is his self-earned property then he can give it to his daughter or anyone else.
If it is ancestral property then, you and your sister have equal right in the property.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband left father in law died can I sell father in law's property
- Can I sell the property if it is still in dispute in high court
- How to prove that the will prepared is fake
- Issue of car parking in residential area.
- Mother gifted property to brother. Can i ask for my share?