Can father give property to my married sister than me?
We are 2 children of our parents. One brother and one sister. My sister is married. I want to know if my father gives her share in the property can i make a claim against that?
If the property is his self-earned property then he can give it to his daughter or anyone else.
If it is ancestral property then, you and your sister have equal right in the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- A man was out on bail died due to drug overdose
- Procedure to change name in death certificate
- Took leave for medical issue, now company forcing me to quit job.
- Can I file RTI against college for not informing me about interviews
- Boss not giving me salary what can i do now?