×

quesCan father cancel the gift deed after making a gift to son?

father transfered and registered self aquired property to us two brothers equally. Now brother wants to sell his share, and father wants his gifted property back from both of us. I'm doing business in that property along father, and my younger brother donnot want us to carry on the work there. father has 8 lac loan against property. What to do? I'm with father, and want to make transfer null n void please help

If it's a self acquired property and he gifted to you brothers, he can revoke the gift. Registered documents can be revoked by order of the Court.

Only your father has a right in the property. He can bequeath it the way he wants.

Click here to find the best Property lawyer in your city. 

• ansIf it's a self acquired property and he gifted to you brothers, he can revoke the gift. Registered documents can be revoked by order of the Court.

Advocate Ashima Puri

Saket District Court, Delhi