Can father buy sell property if i made GPA in his favor
I have registered GPA executed in Gurgaon, Haryana. I gave powers to my Dad in this registered GPA. Can my dad purchase property in another state? Can my dad apply for home loan on my behalf in another state and also go for sale deed in another state?
Once a GPA is a registered document, it is governed by the powers you have given to the beneficiary in the GPA. Your father can sell and buy property on your behalf if the same has been provided by you in the registered GPA.
GPA holder has limited power because he has only those power which is mentioned and given by GPA. So you should make GPA according to your need and duly registered it.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father gave land to me after partition now uncle not allowing to sell
- Can I consolidate number of cases into a single case
- Can I travel outside the country while on bail on tourist visa
- Parents property taken over by son. How to get them their house back?
- restrictions by joint owner for constructing home on my part of land