Can father buy sell property if i made GPA in his favor
I have registered GPA executed in Gurgaon, Haryana. I gave powers to my Dad in this registered GPA. Can my dad purchase property in another state? Can my dad apply for home loan on my behalf in another state and also go for sale deed in another state?
Once a GPA is a registered document, it is governed by the powers you have given to the beneficiary in the GPA. Your father can sell and buy property on your behalf if the same has been provided by you in the registered GPA.
GPA holder has limited power because he has only those power which is mentioned and given by GPA. So you should make GPA according to your need and duly registered it.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Signed lease agreement with roommate, now threatening to throw me out
- Can a joint property be sold without the consent of joint owner
- Can willed property be included in family PARTITION
- Why is it common to lease an accommodation for 11 months?
- What are section 3 and 5 of AP Land Grabbing Act