quesCan father ask for money and property back after giving it willingly?

My father sold his self acquired property in 2011. We are 2 brothers and 1 sister and all are married. Earlier, my father and myself were living jointly. My younger brother separated from us after 1 1/2 year of his marriage.

My father gave major share to me by way of cheque in my name. From that funds, I bought a property in joint name - myself & my wife. We also have a property jointly in my name and in name of my father for which he made all payment to the seller.

Now, In December 2013 due to some differences between us, he is staying with my sister and younger brother. Now he wants all his payment and property back. Can he legally ask for it?

Yes, he can ask for the money he gave you. As he gave you the money by cheque, he can easily show that he had lent that money to you.

Regarding your second query, you can make a claim in that property only if, you can show that you also made some sorts of contribution in that property.