quesCan brother's wife interfere if he want to gift his property to sister

In a gift deed. A brother wants to gift his property to his sister. Can brother's wife interfere in it? The property is ancestral. The property is in the name of the brother.

• ansIn this situation ,a wife can file an Suit for injunction suit to take stay on property. Afterward,it will proceed .Generally, a wife can't demand share from ancestral property of husband during his life time.

Advocate Ravinder Tyagi

Lagpat Nagar-IV, Delhi

• ansbrother has full right to gift his property to his sister, no issue go ahead. as far as his wife is concern she can only claim those properties in which she has any right/tittle/interest in that... thx

Advocate Abhishek Kaushik

District Court, Rohini, Delhi

• ansNo she cannot. she becomes a legal heir only after demise of her husband not before and any rights are accrued then only. Therefore, he can gift his property to his sister.

For detailed discussions, please fix an appointment.
    Best regards,
    Kunal

Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi