Can brother fraudulently transfer the property of sister?
Can the property be transfered by fraud ,when the brother takes her sisters signature on stamp papers in case she is weak in english,for the property owned by herself and when she has her own single son
Yes, property can be taken on fraud by brother. If the sale deed or any paper is executed , we suggest that the sister should file suit for declaration seeking declaration for being owner of the property.
Further, you must also sought thereby declaring the cancellation of sale deed if any.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My Wife lodged complaint about me in her home town under section 160
- I refused to go on TD due to which i was given black intary
- Client is mentally harassing me to do free work
- How to proceed legally in ancestral property dispute
- Through which deed property can be distributed under muslim law