Can aunt force for partition in ancestral property
I am staying in my grandfather's owned flat. After the death of my grandfather now my aunt is asking for an equal share in the said property. Can she force a partition?
Since your grand father died without a WILL, your aunt and your father, being the only 2 legal heirs have an equal share in the property. She can surely file a suit for partition.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is It legal to take data from other site if I give acknowledgement
- Got bail from High Court but extra section added do we need bail again
- Friend filed false recovery case against me
- How to obtain a stay order on my shop which is on rent
- What is the share of daughter and wife in fathers earned property