Can an ancestral property of parsi be gifted to his one son?
Whether an ancestral property by a Parsi be gifted by a gift deed to one son?
As per the judgements of various High Court, the Court has observed that gift deed for the entire property cannot be made. However you can gift your portion of share to your son by way of gift deed.
Also, it is suggested that you should get the gift deed registered before the sub registrar and deposit the requisite stamp duty
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- someone copying website design and stealing user data
- Daughters right in fathers property
- Construction under private bridge is it legal or not ?
- Surname different in documents from that of father how to change it
- Can sons evict father and step mother from house ?