Can an ancestral property of parsi be gifted to his one son?
Whether an ancestral property by a Parsi be gifted by a gift deed to one son?
As per the judgements of various High Court, the Court has observed that gift deed for the entire property cannot be made. However you can gift your portion of share to your son by way of gift deed.
Also, it is suggested that you should get the gift deed registered before the sub registrar and deposit the requisite stamp duty
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how to Divorce on ground od non consummation & mental torture by wife
- How can I go abroad after being acquitted under 498A case
- What is the procedure to marry a girl of different nationality
- Did not sign offer letter but signed 1 year bond
- Order to divide the property passed by court how to execute the order