Can a single property have multiple owners? What ownership type exist?
Can a single property have multiple owners? If yes, what all ownership types exist in multiple ownership of a single property?
Yes, a single property can have multiple owners.
There are many types of joint ownerships like in case of Hindu Joint family property, coparcenary property, Ancestral property inherited to multiple heirs, property acquired / bought by a company / partnership / proprietership firm in the name of multiple directors, etc.
Do let us know if you have a specific question with regards to a property in question, and we would be able to assist you precisely for the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can file PIL in Supreme Court using post card
- I am fraud according to paytm online shopping site
- father disowned his daughter can she claim her share in property
- How can I get Data of drivers with driving licence in my state
- What to do for early hearing in the High Court?