Can a resident welfare association ask for cancelling registration?
We have registered Kalpatru Resident Welfare Association, B-3A (LIG) Block, Janak Puri, New Delhi falls under "D" category 40 yds plotted with single owner and the complainant living in Janta Flats , Double Story, B-3A Block having B-3A Block RWA falls under "F" Category with two owners of 1st and 2nd floors filed WP (C) in Hon'ble High Court of Delhi challenging the Order of the Registrar of Societies for cancelling the registration of Kalpatru RWA. by taking the plea of Apartment Act How the lower category RWA will rule upper category RWA. Is it possible, Sir. WP (C) 3324/2013 DOH
This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.
Since there is already a registered rwa in B-3A block, another rwa can not be registered in the same block.This rwa is meant for all the residents in the block whether MIG/LIG/JANTA for all categories of resident. They might have not taken consent from resident residing in LIG. They are bound to take consent from all of you and provide membership and you can approach to court for enforcement of the same. And further if they have not taken consent from resident i.T There is no seperate category of rwa for L IG block you can challenge the same in court. Normally few people with vested interest register a rwa to serve for there own benifits and deprive others by representating all. They are not complying with ruls and regulations
Advocate Ashok Kumar JhaMayur Vihar 1, Delhi
Sir it seems the matter was to be listed before the high court on 6.07.2015, which is today. In order to allow us to give a detailed opinion on a complete understanding of the facts, relief sought etc we request you to kindly show us the court file. Rgds
Advocate Vanshdeep DalmiaJor Bagh, Delhi
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Who will have the custody of child and property after divorce
- Siblings asking to pay amount for property and harassing
- Who is liable to give land compensation amount
- CGIT case in LIC pending how can i get to know the final judgement.
- Wife not ready to live with me and not ready for divorce what can I do