quesCan a person open a temple in a residential area?

A person has opened a temple in a residential area. He owns the ground and first floor. The temple is on ground floor. A lot of people come in due to which we face trouble and we live on the second and third floor. What can i do? Where can i complain about it?

  • ansin these circumstances if a person own a property and construct a temple he can do so in my understanding because there is no requirement of taking licence or permission from any authority for construction or running a temple. but aggrieved person can complain if his rights has encroached upon by temple such as land encroachment, noise pollution, air pollution, etc.

    Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

      District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansIn India you can mess with anyone but religion. No one can open a temple just like that you need certain permissions. If temple is open to public, then you need to file complaint to municipal corp and if no action is taken then file Writ in High Court

    Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

      Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

  • ansYou will need to file a suit for permanent injunction against the illegal construction of the Temple. Of course the specific facts of your case will shed more light on the correct course of action but from a bare reading of your problem this seems like a logical solution.

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Three BROTHER have 6 flats HUF. One brother died with no heir. His wife stays…
My father died in 1993 without any will. The current home is his self aquired…
 I married on 05/06/1995, my father died on 11/02/2005. My brother died on 06/04 2012,…
Hi, my father owns a revenue land in bangalore. This was bought from a person…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly