Can a person open a temple in a residential area?
A person has opened a temple in a residential area. He owns the ground and first floor. The temple is on ground floor. A lot of people come in due to which we face trouble and we live on the second and third floor. What can i do? Where can i complain about it?
in these circumstances if a person own a property and construct a temple he can do so in my understanding because there is no requirement of taking licence or permission from any authority for construction or running a temple. but aggrieved person can complain if his rights has encroached upon by temple such as land encroachment, noise pollution, air pollution, etc.
Advocate Yogesh Kumar VidyakarDistrict Court, Dwarka, Delhi
In India you can mess with anyone but religion. No one can open a temple just like that you need certain permissions. If temple is open to public, then you need to file complaint to municipal corp and if no action is taken then file Writ in High Court
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
You will need to file a suit for permanent injunction against the illegal construction of the Temple. Of course the specific facts of your case will shed more light on the correct course of action but from a bare reading of your problem this seems like a logical solution.
Advocate Arjun Vinod BobdeSupreme Court of India, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to save myself if false case is filed against me
- Due to state elections financial inst. delayed the amt.
- Company delaying to issue me my Form 16. What should i do about it?
- No index 2 in property registry
- PAN and TAN of a defunct private limited company