Buying agricultural land for farming.
I am interested in changing my line of profession from that of a service employee to that of a farmer I am seeking advice on legal approach to buying farm lands I hail from Goa.
In some states of India, non-agriculturists are not permitted to buy agricultural land, Enquire from a local lawyer or local registration office if such rule is prevailing in your state. If no such rule prevails in your State, you can buy agricultural land and become a farmer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to initiate full and final settlement with previous employer
- Agreed in SC about filing mutual divorce but husband delaying it
- Lady hit us from behind and now asking for money else will file case
- Purchased house 15 years ago not registered yet how can I register it
- Information about funds release w/o succession.