Buying agricultural land for farming.
I am interested in changing my line of profession from that of a service employee to that of a farmer I am seeking advice on legal approach to buying farm lands I hail from Goa.
In some states of India, non-agriculturists are not permitted to buy agricultural land, Enquire from a local lawyer or local registration office if such rule is prevailing in your state. If no such rule prevails in your State, you can buy agricultural land and become a farmer.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Married a girl in temple now her parents want her to marry her again
- Stay order by two brothers one brothers withdraws the case
- Age of Domestic worker
- What docs do I need to start mobile screen protection warranty company
- Company not relieving after resignation