quesBuyer not allowing me to park on side road. What to do?

I have constructed basement, ground and first floor on my plot and i sold the basement and ground floor to some party , lately he has constructed a unit in the front of ground floor and is using the basement and unit constructed by him is for commercial activity ,at the same time he has got two other opening in the building and got gates erected in them and now he does not allow to park my car on the side road also , what legal action can i take against him?

  • ansSince you have already sold the basement and ground floor to this person the clauses in the agreement and the bye laws governing the use of property in your area are germane to decide whether you can bring any legal action against him. It needs to be ascertained whether commercial use of property is allowed in your area, and if yes, then to what extent.

    He cannot object to you parking your car on the road adjacent to your flat, more so in view of the fact that you are still the owner of the first and second floors. Issue a lawyer's notice through your lawyer to him. If he does not accept your demand to remove the construction which did not exist at the time of sale to him then move to the court.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My grandfather is a pensioner and has inherited the Ancestral property from his grandfather. He…
Hello Sir, I'm Daniel from Adoni. I'm staying with my mother. Actually she don't have…
As we were three brothers one had expired he was father of two children But…
My father expired in Dec 2000. We are 3 brothers and 4 sisters. My father…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly