Buyer not allowing me to park on side road. What to do?
I have constructed basement, ground and first floor on my plot and i sold the basement and ground floor to some party , lately he has constructed a unit in the front of ground floor and is using the basement and unit constructed by him is for commercial activity ,at the same time he has got two other opening in the building and got gates erected in them and now he does not allow to park my car on the side road also , what legal action can i take against him?
Since you have already sold the basement and ground floor to this person the clauses in the agreement and the bye laws governing the use of property in your area are germane to decide whether you can bring any legal action against him. It needs to be ascertained whether commercial use of property is allowed in your area, and if yes, then to what extent.
He cannot object to you parking your car on the road adjacent to your flat, more so in view of the fact that you are still the owner of the first and second floors. Issue a lawyer's notice through your lawyer to him. If he does not accept your demand to remove the construction which did not exist at the time of sale to him then move to the court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a private company hire employees holding a particular degree
- Minor scuffle between 2 parties college issued show cause notice
- Purchase a land not received possession how can I get my money back
- Is employment bond valid in India and If I break the bond. what can I
- my father name is different is different documents