Buy resale tenement house, the owner' s owe some amt.
I am going to buy resale tenement house but the owner' s some amt. due. So how can i can do ?
You should consult a local lawyer who will advise and take care for preparing your document.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If i file case in my town will husband need to appear in this court?
- We filed partition suit but father took loan on it
- Can penalty be imposed on violation of mines and mineral act 1957
- How is the share in ancestral property calculated?
- Court ordered to pay child maintenance but husband has not paid yet