Buy resale tenement house, the owner' s owe some amt.
I am going to buy resale tenement house but the owner' s some amt. due. So how can i can do ?
You should consult a local lawyer who will advise and take care for preparing your document.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure in case of cheque bounce
- Married in USA. Whats the divorce procedure and how to get green card
- How to claim against reimbursement of medical expenses from hospital
- Illegally occupied our industrial plot. Now asking money to leave it.
- Missed an important call due to fault of mobile company. Can I claim?