Buy resale tenement house, the owner' s owe some amt.
I am going to buy resale tenement house but the owner' s some amt. due. So how can i can do ?
You should consult a local lawyer who will advise and take care for preparing your document.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In how much time is a bail / anticipatory bail granted?
- Relative died on duty company not wiling to give compensation
- In Domestic violence case can we proceed for Mutual divorce.
- Is recent SC judgement on daughter's share applicable in west Bengal ?
- Candidate asking for refunding fee and threatening to file FIR