Buy resale tenement house, the owner' s owe some amt.
I am going to buy resale tenement house but the owner' s some amt. due. So how can i can do ?
You should consult a local lawyer who will advise and take care for preparing your document.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mother and sister made false Will. How to get share in that property?
- Police called me stating i have false B.ed certificate but i dont have
- Is it legal to serve in 2 organisations simultaneously on full salary
- Received legal notice 10 times greater than the amount, what to do ?
- Husband tortures me everyday but in court he was ready to live with me