Building plan approval by MCD
I would like to demolish my building and build a new building. Can I apply for plan approval before demolishing the building with the MCD?
You can file an application with development plan to the MCD. Once it is sanctioned, you can redevelop your house.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Lender threatens and asks for money back. Money given. What to do now?
- Received summons after resigning should I receive it or not?
- Sister committed suicide can I and husband take join custody of child
- Police ask us to be present in police station wife filed complaint
- Father retired from government service. How to reimburse medical bills