Building plan approval by MCD
I would like to demolish my building and build a new building. Can I apply for plan approval before demolishing the building with the MCD?
You can file an application with development plan to the MCD. Once it is sanctioned, you can redevelop your house.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- regarding domestic violence and 420
- Delay in obtaining degree due new rules by college what can I do
- What is the procedure of Court marriage?
- Non acceptance of resignation letter. What can i do if i want to leave
- Defrauded by real estate agent. Sold me fake site How to recover money