Building plan approval by MCD
I would like to demolish my building and build a new building. Can I apply for plan approval before demolishing the building with the MCD?
You can file an application with development plan to the MCD. Once it is sanctioned, you can redevelop your house.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to postpone my transfer orders if transferred before tenure
- Can daughter claim in father's property ignoring the Will
- Information regarding notarized plot bought
- Order to divide the property passed by court how to execute the order
- How to save my wife from her parents torture