Building plan approval by MCD
I would like to demolish my building and build a new building. Can I apply for plan approval before demolishing the building with the MCD?
You can file an application with development plan to the MCD. Once it is sanctioned, you can redevelop your house.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Partition between brothers Releasing one's right to others No Regd.
- Warrant Issued against me no notice received
- Company shutdown. Director says no money. How to recover salary?
- What can be disadvantages of part completion certificate
- exam paper not checked because of roll no. issue. What action to take?