Building plan approval by MCD
I would like to demolish my building and build a new building. Can I apply for plan approval before demolishing the building with the MCD?
You can file an application with development plan to the MCD. Once it is sanctioned, you can redevelop your house.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- two years passed since retirement, haven't recieved luggage claim yet
- Can i get anticipatory bail in Bangalore if case filed in Lucknow?
- Daughter in law's rights on father in law's property
- Appealing to court after years of dividing property.
- General power of attoney