×

quesBuilder's conveyance charges.

Our building has recently got OC and society is yet to form. The builder is asking for additional 100000/- (approx ) per flat (for a 2 BHK 1040 sq feet) on the name of conveyance charges for cidc. The builder has already taken development charges from us. What should be our course of action ? How much is the conveyance charge of Cidco?

• ansWhat are the clauses in your agreement regarding conveyance charges? You can request the builder the basis on which sum of Rs 1 lakh per flat is being demanded. You can file RTI application with CIDCO to find what would be the conveyance charges payable on your building for execution of deed of conveyance.