Builder's conveyance charges.
Our building has recently got OC and society is yet to form. The builder is asking for additional 100000/- (approx ) per flat (for a 2 BHK 1040 sq feet) on the name of conveyance charges for cidc. The builder has already taken development charges from us. What should be our course of action ? How much is the conveyance charge of Cidco?
What are the clauses in your agreement regarding conveyance charges? You can request the builder the basis on which sum of Rs 1 lakh per flat is being demanded. You can file RTI application with CIDCO to find what would be the conveyance charges payable on your building for execution of deed of conveyance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Made a statement in public institute asking to apologize
- Custom seized goods being send by courier to friend. What to do?
- Police beat me and got my alcohol test done. What action is possible?
- Mothers death investigation 32 years after her death
- The legal process to make proper division of joint family property?