quesBuilder sold illegal parking to me, not refunding the amount now

Iam  from badlapur dist Thane my question is builder sell me unlegal stilt parking 175000 and now iam tell to builder to give my refund he said me money is not refundable

  • ansDear Client,
    builder not supposed to sell parking, if he has given to you anything in writing then you can file a complaint in the consumer forum for appropriate losses and damages as well as refund of you money

    Advocate Rozario John

      Vishrantwadi, Pune

  • ansDear client,
    Is there any proof with you that builder have sold you parking?
    If yes, then you have following several options available:-
    1. You can file FIR in local police station,
    2. You can file a civil suit in a Civil Court,
    3. You can file a complaint before the consumer Forum,
    4. You can file a complaint before the Competition Commission of India,
    5. You can approach Regulatory Forums.
    6. You can file a Criminal Case.

    Advocate Seema Vithal Mangaonkar

      Kandivali, Mumbai

  • ansDear Sir,

    I have read your query. Yes you have all the right to recover the money paid to the builder provided you have ptoof that you piad 175000 pver an dabove your flat cost. If you have evidence for the same, we can approach various courts for recovery of your hard earned money. The best option as per my opinion would be to approach consumer courts.

    Advocate Jenal Bharat Busa

      Goregaon East, Mumbai

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Wanted to register my flat and the sales guy is telling that i need to…

One of my frnd is builder and purchased a land for colony devp . property…

Lease agreement had been made on my Brother-in-law's name in Dec 2012. The agreement was…

Does children who are major need to sign to sell self acquired property?

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly