Builder sold illegal parking to me, not refunding the amount now
Iam from badlapur dist Thane my question is builder sell me unlegal stilt parking 175000 and now iam tell to builder to give my refund he said me money is not refundable
builder not supposed to sell parking, if he has given to you anything in writing then you can file a complaint in the consumer forum for appropriate losses and damages as well as refund of you money
Advocate Rozario JohnVishrantwadi, Pune
Is there any proof with you that builder have sold you parking?
If yes, then you have following several options available:-
1. You can file FIR in local police station,
2. You can file a civil suit in a Civil Court,
3. You can file a complaint before the consumer Forum,
4. You can file a complaint before the Competition Commission of India,
5. You can approach Regulatory Forums.
6. You can file a Criminal Case.
Advocate Seema Vithal MangaonkarKandivali, Mumbai
I have read your query. Yes you have all the right to recover the money paid to the builder provided you have ptoof that you piad 175000 pver an dabove your flat cost. If you have evidence for the same, we can approach various courts for recovery of your hard earned money. The best option as per my opinion would be to approach consumer courts.
Advocate Jenal Bharat BusaGoregaon East, Mumbai
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- We want to marriage each other but parents are not allowing us
- Husband is already married and concealed the fact, please advise
- Double registration of property on two different names
- Petition order came in favour of opponent what can be done next
- Aunt committed suicide in our house,husband living abroad, blame on us