Builder neither refunding not transferring registry. What can happen?
I bought a property in ghaziabad and made full payment of it via cash. Now the builder is not responding to my calls and is also not doing registry of the same in my name. I have asked him to refund the amount if the property is not given to me. What should i now as i have no idea about?
You should send him a Legal Notice first then,
take civil and criminal proceedings against him for recovery of your money as long as there is some kind of receipt or acknowledgement that the money had exchanged hands.
If you have paid the sale price in cash , what document have you executed ,if it is a agreement to sale ,then on tha basis you can. File a consumer complaint and a criminal complaint nude section 420 of IPC for cheating ,once you file a complaint he will readily repay you but you must have the agreement of sale in original or any receipt of payment made by you
Advocate Ritesh IsaacBengali Market, Delhi
You should send him a Legal Notice first then take civil and criminal proceedings against him for recovery of your money as long as there is some kind of receipt or acknowledgement that the money had exchanged hands.
Advocate Arjun Vinod BobdeSupreme Court of India, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how can I not hire people as employees yet get their 100% commitment
- Check bounce ka case rajasamand se jaipur high court ttransfer hetu
- Can a buyer take bank loan on property papers paid only half amount
- Can I file PIL against a Jaipur HC order?
- Employer not granting gratuity. Please advise what can be done ?