Builder cheated me with the property.
I booked a office space it was told to me that for 9 years they will lease my unit at market price, but at time of registration they changed this clause to 3 years and for first lessee. lessee has surrendered my unit back to me after six months and builder is not taking any responsibility to get it leases. this unit is in remote area of greater noida and cannot be leased out in open market. please suggest what to do?
First you have to see if there is any agreement in writing that they will lease your unit for 9 years at market value. If so then you have to file a suit.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to protect myself from a harassing seller who threatens me?
- Permanent injunction , granted in 2012,in Magistrate court .
- Ancestral Property For Woman's equal rights
- Complained to police for lower caste remark. No progress.
- Brother taking loan for house asking to pay half interest