quesBuilder charging extra money

I have brought flat in Asiad Village, Delhi. I have been charged late payment interest, for a demand, which was raised during the period when the transfer process of the property (from previous allotee) to my name was under way. I have full correspondence on this issue. The builder has charged interest at exorbitant rate and refuses to correct it. Is there anything I can do legally?

  • ansYou are silent on the terms of the agreement which is key to proper resolution of this query. I may state that both you and builder are bound by the terms of the sale agreement. If the builder has gone beyond its terms you have rightful cause of action to bring appropriate proceeding before the Consumer Forum to claim the return of excess money and for damages as well.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear sir, I have a house in a village whose registration is yet to be…

Dear sir, someone trying to grab my property because I live other state for job…
We have a property in Bihar which is an ancestral property. At present, my mother…
Hello, My father was expire when i was 10 year old, i am leaving with…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly