quesBuilder charging extra money

I have brought flat in Asiad Village, Delhi. I have been charged late payment interest, for a demand, which was raised during the period when the transfer process of the property (from previous allotee) to my name was under way. I have full correspondence on this issue. The builder has charged interest at exorbitant rate and refuses to correct it. Is there anything I can do legally?

• ansYou are silent on the terms of the agreement which is key to proper resolution of this query. I may state that both you and builder are bound by the terms of the sale agreement. If the builder has gone beyond its terms you have rightful cause of action to bring appropriate proceeding before the Consumer Forum to claim the return of excess money and for damages as well.