Builder caused delay in starting construction,
I have given 19.7 lac to a builder for flat couple of years before but he hasn't started construction. If i ask him to give my money back & after 6 months he given me Rs. 50,000/- but still remaining amount is pending. He is saying he will return money when he will receive from someone. Where can i complaint?
Yes, you can file complaint of cheating against him.
Also, you can send him a legal notice asking for payment of the remaining amount.
If the builder doesn't reply to the legal notice, you can file case before the consumer forum claiming for return of balance amount along with compensation for delay and mental harassment.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Divorce by mutual consent. How much time does it take?
- Husband deserted me within 4 months of marriage what can i do
- Father in law saying that wife will come and stay with me after job.
- Procedure, formalities and time required for mutual divorce?
- Is it illegal to show resignation letter copy instead relieving letter