quesbrothers wanting share in property from father

Sir I want to know my father has a property of land in village we have in family father mother n we are two brother And now we both brother want to cut of with father and we both have 18+ age please tell us how can we get the right from father's property and where I should appeal to get right of property.

  • ansIf the property is your father's self acquired property, then your father can dispose the said property as he wants to.

    And if the property is ancestral then you can file a partition suit for your share.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sarkari jamin par avedh kabje kese hataye or sarkar k paksh me vaps jamin kese…
Dear Sir, Hi I need advice on property issue, that is one of my mother-in…
If the proprety is in mothers name but bought by mothers father. Also, we have…
Hi we are from hindu family. My grandfather made a registered will of factory in…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly