brothers wanting share in property from father
Sir I want to know my father has a property of land in village we have in family father mother n we are two brother And now we both brother want to cut of with father and we both have 18+ age please tell us how can we get the right from father's property and where I should appeal to get right of property.
If the property is your father's self acquired property, then your father can dispose the said property as he wants to.
And if the property is ancestral then you can file a partition suit for your share.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Married in Delhi, husband in agra. Can i file alimony case in kolkata?
- Does a married woman have a right to residence in husbands flat.
- Failed marriage. Husband doesn't support me. What to do?
- Procedure of divorce according to Hindu marriage act
- Illegal demolition without notice by SDM