Brother sold part of ancestral property without consent 10 years back.
my granmother died in 1996 & she left her 2 house at bhiwani, haryana but now i came to know from a source that my brother sold one house in 2005 in his name.but my grand mother neither sell or transfer her house to any body nor make any will. what action i can take against my brother. i want that house back & want to cancel saledeed. thanks
After going through your query,
since the property was sold in 2005 the sale cannot be cancelled but if you have a valid reason to support the condonation of delay you may file for the same.
Regarding the remaining property,
you can file a partition suit in the concerned civil court.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Registered partion deed
- Wrong Cadre allotted in govt service can I file a case in CAT
- How can a false complaint of domestic violence affect my divorce case?
- Re developer not providing bank guarantee to tenants what can I do
- Service Certificate, Work Experience letter denied by the employer