×

quesBrother sold part of ancestral property without consent 10 years back.

my granmother died in 1996 & she left her 2 house at bhiwani, haryana but now i came to know from a source that my brother sold one house in 2005 in his name.but my grand mother neither sell or transfer her house to any body nor make any will. what action i can take against my brother. i want that house back & want to cancel saledeed. thanks

After going through your query,

since the property was sold in 2005 the sale cannot be cancelled but if you have a valid reason to support the condonation of delay you may file for the same.

Regarding the remaining property,

you can file a partition suit in the concerned civil court.