Brother not allowing me to enter in grandfather house.
There is a house on the name of my grandfather. He never transferred the house in the name of my father. Recently my father and mother expired and now brother is living in that house and he does not allow me to enter the house or stay. What can i do in such a situation?
You did not mention whether your grandfather is alive or dead.
If you grandfather is no more and also he did not make any Will in favor of your brother then, your brother has no right over the property and he cannot stop you from entering the premises.
You have to file a suit for partition to get the share in the property you are entitled to.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can supreme court give order without going into high court judgement?
- After 1 nd half month of mariage can couple take divorce in muslin law
- Will be eligible to get gratuity from employer
- Father took allotment papers with him. Unable to avail govt. services.
- Now able to pay my dues what can I do