Brother not agreeing to divide ancestral property. What to do?
property in bihar. I am residing in delhi. We are 2 brothers. Father expired 5 yrs back. Mother is staying with us. There is some ancestral property in the name of the mother and some property father bought for us in my brother's name and me. Brother not agreeing for partition, What to do? How to get my share?
If the brother is not agreeing for partition than you will have to file suit for partition thereby seeking your property.
Furthermore, you will also have to file an application of temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property that your brother cannot sell or do any alteration in the property
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord not repairing the maindoor of house. How to get him to do it?
- Brought a property but private land owner is threatening to vacate
- Sister already got her share can I claim it back after judgement
- Disparity in Pay of Diploma Holders and Central Govt. Employee Diploma
- Any right in husband property bought before marriage?