quesBrother not agreeing to divide ancestral property. What to do?

property in bihar. I am residing in delhi. We are 2 brothers. Father expired 5 yrs back. Mother is staying with us. There is some ancestral property in the name of the mother and some property father bought for us in my brother's name and me. Brother not agreeing for partition, What to do? How to get my share?

• ansIf the brother is not agreeing for partition than you will have to file suit for partition thereby seeking your property.

Furthermore, you will also have to file an application of temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property that your brother cannot sell or do any alteration in the property