Brother got property papers signed by blackmailing us. What can we do?
My father left behind a Will for us where he had divided his property among all 4 children. My brother got the property papers signed by blackmailing us. Now all the property is in his name. What can we do now?
Can we still challenge the Will?
First of all will request you to kindly provide us with complete facts. By property paper's do you refer Sale Deed?
It is pertinent to mention the properties can be transferred in following manner:
1. Sale of Immovable property( Pursuant to sale deed)
2. By will (after death)
3. By Lease ( Right to enjoyment of property)
Please specify what paper's you signed.
Further, also specify whether the Will was registered and whether you applied for Probate.
Please provide us the complete facts, so that we can provide you with legal solution.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My rights on ancestral property
- Maintenance in case of mutual divorce if i'm unemployed
- Resident property capture by other party claiming that they are owners
- Boyfriend was forced to get married how can I marry him
- Neighbour illegally using boundary wall what action can i take