Brother died and another brother alive no share given by children
If one brother died and another alive with his family with seprate of him property beside. Another have their children who taking charge and rule the property alone without giving any share of property and shop.
The deceased of the children have to file an partition suit before the civil court. If his wife is alive then his wife can file a partition suit of the said propert and also praying for injunction untill the case is disposed off.
Advocate Arindam SenHigh Court, Kolkata
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cancelled immigration no refund from the agent what can I do
- cruelty against wife- cheating husband
- want to marry second girl without taking divorce from first wife
- Can married daughter claim a share in grandfather's property, advise
- Wife staying somewhere else filed case somewhere else what to do