quesBrother died and another brother alive no share given by children

If one brother died and another alive with his family with seprate of him property beside. Another have their children who taking charge and rule the property alone without giving any share of property and shop.

  • ansDear client,
    The deceased of the children have to file an partition suit before the civil court. If his wife is alive then his wife can file a partition suit of the said propert and also praying for injunction untill the case is disposed off.

    Advocate Arindam Sen

      High Court, Kolkata

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father expired recently. He devorced my mom and married another woman who is also…

Plan to buy ancestral agri property near ponneri. Seller wants to sell part of property…

Hello sir My father mother divorce whn i was one year old girl..my father nd…
Sir I want to know my father has a property of land in village we…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly