Brother claims property to be on his name.
When my younger brother is minor (3 years), my father as registered agricultural land of 1 .5 acre to my brothers name. So, my brother is warning us the property is mine. But, the patta book was not given by registered name (brothers name). It has given to my fathers name. The registration has done in 1976.
Since land was registered in your brother's name, he would be an absolute owner of said land.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is gambling allowed in India, please advise
- Drunkard parks his car in front of my house and abuses me. what to do?
- Harassment by bank for payment of installment on education loan
- Want to know court marriage procedure In Jaipur or Ajmer
- Husband is having extra marital affair what action can I take