quesBrother claims property to be on his name.

When my younger brother is minor (3 years), my father as registered agricultural land of 1 .5 acre to my brothers name. So, my brother is warning us the property is mine. But, the patta book was not given by registered name (brothers name). It has given to my fathers name. The registration has done in 1976.

  • ansSince land was registered in your brother's name, he would be an absolute owner of said land.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My builder charged me 18% interest rate on late payment by few days but gave…
i want to file a suit for partition on ancestral properties. what documents do i…

My mother was owning property of 5 bigha of forming land, we have two real…

there is continuous leakage problem at my aunt's flat, shes senior citizen and her son…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly