Brother claims property to be on his name.
When my younger brother is minor (3 years), my father as registered agricultural land of 1 .5 acre to my brothers name. So, my brother is warning us the property is mine. But, the patta book was not given by registered name (brothers name). It has given to my fathers name. The registration has done in 1976.
Since land was registered in your brother's name, he would be an absolute owner of said land.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband did not leave any share for me in his Will. What to do?
- Is Torrent Downloading illegal n the user's have to face imprisonment
- Validity of irrevocable GPA for property after the death of assignee
- TDS on purchase of property
- Termination after test conducted for employees aged above 50 years