quesBought property with father in mother's name. How to claim it back?

In 2007 we had purchased a house so whilepurchasing that house I had invested money and my father . I have proof also what amount I had invested token money I had given to builder and builder had issued slip to my name and also I had taken one lac personal loan . at that property cost was 8 lac 50 thousand so I had invested 3 lac 50 thousand and my father had invested 5 lac but now my father is not ready to pay amount. property papers have been made to my mother . Can you please let me know , is there any way to take back money as per currect value of the property. Thanks

• ansWhatever is the booking amount stands forfeited in general circumstances . However, the rest of the amount can get refunded.Also it will be necessary to read carefully the terms and circumstances of your agreement and other relevant documents. To add further you can also write a formal letter to the builder and thereafter a legal notice of your change in intrest because of some strong grounds that ypu have come across.

Advocate Richa Relhan

Commonwealth Games Village, Delhi

• ansHi,
    You can file suit for partition aganist your father and mother,to claim your share in the property .question is wheather your parents are staying in the same property ,if not after partition you can sell your undivided share.if they are staying then it would be difficult to get partition

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansIf you have shown the amount paid as investment in the tax returns for the relevant years you may succeed in an appropriate suit

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi