quesBlocked the piece of land, already planned.

I had purchased a plot and the owner of that property had left a way /path for the rain water to flow. Now this area is illegally acquired by my neighbor and a compound wall is built blocking the water path. I got the plan clearly showing the .path .Pl. guide me in this regard .can I make a police complain and demolish it if panchayat is not taking any action?

  • ansYou may file a police complaint, albeit it may not produce the desired result as police has limited authority to deal with such matters as they do not result in violation of penal law of the country. The more efficacious remedy would be to move to court and apply for injunction against him.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, This is the Issue i am facing any valuable suggestions are needed. We have…
brother wants me to vacate the house. does Notary signed document is a valid document…
I have booked a flat with developer and made a contract on Rs100 stamp paper.…
Hi, my grandmother got one house under her name grandfather passed away long back.Grandmother has…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly