×

quesBlocked the piece of land, already planned.

I had purchased a plot and the owner of that property had left a way /path for the rain water to flow. Now this area is illegally acquired by my neighbor and a compound wall is built blocking the water path. I got the plan clearly showing the .path .Pl. guide me in this regard .can I make a police complain and demolish it if panchayat is not taking any action?

• ansYou may file a police complaint, albeit it may not produce the desired result as police has limited authority to deal with such matters as they do not result in violation of penal law of the country. The more efficacious remedy would be to move to court and apply for injunction against him.