Blocked the piece of land, already planned.
I had purchased a plot and the owner of that property had left a way /path for the rain water to flow. Now this area is illegally acquired by my neighbor and a compound wall is built blocking the water path. I got the plan clearly showing the .path .Pl. guide me in this regard .can I make a police complain and demolish it if panchayat is not taking any action?
You may file a police complaint, albeit it may not produce the desired result as police has limited authority to deal with such matters as they do not result in violation of penal law of the country. The more efficacious remedy would be to move to court and apply for injunction against him.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Migration of NIT Srinagar students
- How a married daughter can get share in his father agriculture land
- Precautions to be taken for buying flat from legal heir
- Buyer refusing to pay remaining amount
- Husband is already married how to get marriage null and void