×

quesBJP MP and cong MLA together trying to grab my N.A Plot (Land)

Hello everyone. I never thought i would see this day. We belong to a very humble middle class background and have grown up with upright values. My father toiled all his life and was able to purchase a 16000 SQ FT plot (N.A) from Mr. X nearly some 23 years ago. The registered sale deed, property tax documents and all other important original land documents are with us. Mr. X died 15 years ago and his brother entered into some agreement with the local BJP MP and Cong MLA to sell the whole piece of land including our plot. Now they are offering less than half the marketing price. What to do?

• ansIf, Mr. x is sole owner of property then whatever agreement done by Mr.x's brother is ab intio void.
    For better advise,
    I need to check sale deed and revenue or city Surve records of the property whic is in dispute.

Advocate Chirag Bhagat

Rajmahal Road, Vadodara

• ansDear Sir,
    The following are the remedies available to you:

1. If you and your family are in possession of the land then you must file a suit for declaration and permanent injunction before the concerned civil court having jurisdiction.

2. If you and your family have been dispossessed of the possession of the land by these politicians then you must file a suit under the specific relief act.

3. In addition to the civil remedies you also have the option of filing police complaint. If the police does not register your complaint you can approach the court.

I shall be able to assist you in all the above three. If you are vigilant and willing to pursue legal remedies than no one can take your land. The cost of the aforesaid remedies is also not very high.

You may contact me as and when you require any assistance.

Advocate Mauleen Marfatia

Thaltej, Ahmedabad