quesbeing forced to pay Maintenance charges by builder

Sir, my question is Amrapali zodiac builder given flat position without registry and incomplete society. like fire fighting not complete, water supply not properly, tower not complete etc. and he forces to pay society maintenance charges if we don't pay the he cut our power supply and he refuse electric bill payment without maintenance charge. we very mentally disturb for that. So my request to you please suggest what can I do and any act available for that.

• ansYou can approach the consumer forum against this. You are a consumer and you are covered under consumer protection act. All the facilities should had been provided to you but the builder has either delayed it or is not giving it to you.

Advocate Siddhant Sharma

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi