quesBedakhali attempy by Public Notice

Can my nephew (sister's son) bedakhal ME by public notice from an ancestral property that I inherited in its entirety in 2000 under terms of my father's probated will' although HE has never lived in, used, occupied, possessed, owned any part of the property through any instrument or process save by relying on another unmarried sister's will. This sister was living in this property in 3 rooms bequeathed to my sister in my father's will without mutation. Sister's will has not been probated inspite of repeated requests or any copy served on me or shown to me? I have full possession since 2000.

  • ans

    If your father's property is self acquired then it is to be divided as per the Will.

    But if the property is ancestral then your nephew can claim his share in the property by filing a suit for partition of the ancestral property.


    Now regarding your query, 

    There is no law by which your nephew can remove you from the property which is your possession legally through the probated Will of your father.   

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

A Landlord receiving rent regularly but is having reasonable requirement. whether the said landlord is…
I am looking to buy a land. The owner got the property from his father…
Hi We have a property in a village around 100 Kms from Patna. My father-in-law…
I am an old (73) age person. having six children (one son, and five daughters)all…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly