Barter system in property sale
Can a property be sold in delhi in exchange of another property? In other words, without payment through dd?
Yes, the said properties can be exchanged but it is not called 'Sale', You shall have to execute and regisred an Exchange Deed duly exchanging the titles of two seperate properties between their title holders, The stsmp duty to be charged in this type of ecxhange deed will be based on the value of the two properties which is higher.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Fake corruption charges framed against my father how can we defend
- violation of article 14 of our Constitution?
- RI is trying to block my files for correction
- Same name in passport & birth certificate but differ in other document
- Took loan from financiers. Now they are pressurizing to sell house.