Barter system in property sale
Can a property be sold in delhi in exchange of another property? In other words, without payment through dd?
Yes, the said properties can be exchanged but it is not called 'Sale', You shall have to execute and regisred an Exchange Deed duly exchanging the titles of two seperate properties between their title holders, The stsmp duty to be charged in this type of ecxhange deed will be based on the value of the two properties which is higher.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i legally stay in my husband's house till divorce is finalized?
- What are the documents required for registration
- Policy Issued but Not Received
- Buyer in a different city. Half payment pending. How to recover rest?
- What is the procedure to change name in birth certificate?