Bank unsure about the original sale deed
Currently, I am in the process of obtaining loan against property from a prominent financial institution. However, my last page of original sale deed has faded from the back. When bank compared last page of original sale deed from last page of true copy they say at few places alignment is different (where buyer has signed and handwriting also differs a bit). Our lawyer has suggested that true copy is another set which is submitted with court and buyer has a different set which we have shared with bank.
However, bank is still not convinced that the papers we have provided are original sale deed. They are sure about ownership but unsure about original paper and are trying to reject our loan which is not acceptable by us as we know for a fact that our papers are original. What would you recommend in this case. How can we convince bank? Can you share any article where its mentioned that original and true copy are two different sets and would have few differences? Look forward to your help on same.
It is at bank discretion to sanction or reject loan. You cannot dictate terms to the bank for accepting your loan. Also you need to apply to Sub Registrar office for certified copy of sale deed. The true copy should be a mirror image of original. There cannot be any differences between original and true copies.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Discharge from air force due to inefficient in trade what can be done
- Can I file RTI for demographics of the NRI population settled abroad
- what should i do if my Facebook account is hacked
- When should I give notice if services end in September 2016
- Procedure to file RTI ?