B1 for constructing an unverified space.
I am constructing a residential building in Mumbai (stilt + 4 floors). What is the meaning and importance of "B1" approval? At present the foundation has been laid.
Unless B1 approval is done, do not commit mistake of carrying out any constructions. It may be declared illegal and demolition order may soon be released against you.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company deducting 3 months salary. Notice period served
- Government transfer policy both working in PSU
- Can i use residential flat for commercial purpose? How can i do it?
- Ordered furniture delivered late & defected what legal action to take
- ownership of property distribution among children