Authority of grandson over grandfather's property.
My Grandfather owns a property on his name. He has Wife, 1 Son and 2 daughters. I am his Grandson, my father died 3 months ago. Daughters of my Grandfather are advising him to sell his house. Me and my mother (widow of my Father) do not want to sell that home. Please help me in this matter.
If the house is self purchased property of your grand father and has been registered in his name then he can sell it at his sweet will. You have no legal right therein. As such, you cannot stop him from selling it.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Delay in confirmation after completion of training period what to do
- Want to protect property of my father from my second mother
- How can I file for divorce and child custody
- Process to correct spelling of my name in all documents?
- Who will provide authenticity to my email evidences?