Authority of grandson over grandfather's property.
My Grandfather owns a property on his name. He has Wife, 1 Son and 2 daughters. I am his Grandson, my father died 3 months ago. Daughters of my Grandfather are advising him to sell his house. Me and my mother (widow of my Father) do not want to sell that home. Please help me in this matter.
If the house is self purchased property of your grand father and has been registered in his name then he can sell it at his sweet will. You have no legal right therein. As such, you cannot stop him from selling it.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for court marriage and arya samaj marriage
- Can I file a deformation case if some one is putting false allegations
- Physically abusive husband asking for divorce remarry.
- UP board cancelled my mark sheet,employer issued notice what to do
- Procedure to marry in arya samaj marriage