quesAunt wants share in father's property

Dear sir my aunty was want to share our property she is my dady sister her age was above 70 any possible to got share and case was going court case status was given below Case Status First Hearing Date : 22nd January 2015 Decision Date: 06th July 2016 Case Status : CASE DISPOSED Nature of Disposal: Contested--DISMISSED Court No. and Judge : 3-Additional Sub judge Sir my aunty is petitioner she will going to next stage to case? How many days will go take reopening the case? She got share to property law is possible and what I do sir

  • ansFrom the brief information you have provided it can be seen that your aunt had filed a partition suit seeking share in the proeprty.

    However since the case was not followed up properly the suit was dismissed for default.

    Now you have asked the question that within what time or how long she will take to file restoration petition.

    Who will answer this question or how can a lawyer from this platform predict such an event?

    Moreover you have not given any details of the property that is whether it was ancestral or self acquired property ad on whose name it is etc, as well as on what basis is she claiming a share in the property.

    In the absence of any detail it may not be possible to render any proper opinion about whether she is eligible for a share in the property or not.

    You may revert with details.

    Advocate T Kalaiselvan

      Kosapet, Vellore

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

my mother had prrepared awill dividing her property among her two sons.aftter her death my…

If a Hindu man marries another woman without divorcing the first one, which is against…

The land acqusition officer calculate the compensation for our land,building,tree,well as per notification dated in…

sir, my father is no more, my mother is no more. me, my step mother…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly